whois

Hello list. I have a question about whois.com. We are taking over some domains on that service. It appears to not be completely accessible. Links that look like links don't react to pressing enter, nvda + enter, or anything else. Only thing I haven't tried is using the objpad add-on. When we tried to left click, it would open volume mixer. That last is probably something not done right on our end.

Any experience any of you all have with this service is much appreciated. To be more specific, I'm speaking of the admin page. If you try to activate settings or help, nothing happens. The billing summary link works.Also, some buttons don't work on this same page, such as the renew button.