Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone with android operating system?

hi gene and brian.
thanks so much for your support.
sorry for my late reply, because i was busy about my new phone in these days.
i appreciate your supporting me.
i trust you and your group, and you know me, i am comfortable with you.
it was not easy for me to subscribe to other groups and discuss my
android questions.
i prefered trustworthy and familiar group like yours to contact and
ask my questions.
and write the subject that interested people can read and help me.
gene, security of my unwanted apps is my second concern.
more important is the subject that play store download apps
automaticly (i think) and i dont have my freedom of choice to use my
favorite version forever.
like my favorite version of nvda and firefox which i mentioned they
are the best one and i never update them.

On 10/31/18, sampath raj rao <sampath.4187@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi I am using android 7 and I have tried uninstalling such inbuilt
apps which is not possible...

Ofcourse there are other phones like MOTO and Lenovo which I felt
accessible as I have used them...

On 10/31/18, Clare Page <clare.page@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Hi!

I don’t use Adroid, so I don’t know anything about what to do with
unwanted
apps on that system, but I can give one bit of hopefully useful advice.
If
you don’t like apps on any smartphone, and they can’t be removed, just
don’t
open them. Built-in apps aren’t usually a security risk, but each to
their
own choice about what apps they want to use or avoid, of course!

Bye for now!

From Clare