Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone withandroid operating system?

Peter Beasley

I wish you would top post.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: 04 November 2018 15:58
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone withandroid operating system?

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 06:15 AM, zahra wrote:

play store download apps automaticly (i think)

This is incorrect.  If you want automatic updates, and for security reasons alone you should, you can set apps up to auto-update.  You can, however, not set them up this way, and you will be asked and can accept/reject.

The fact of the matter is, regardless of platform, you, for any you, do not have the choice to use your favored version of anything "forever."  It's foolhardy to try, too.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763  

The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in ignorance.  Huge.  We now have a country that can be told blatant lies — easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001 with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the public? This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J. Simpson jurors.

~ Fran Lebowitz in Ruminator Magazine interview with Susannah McNeely (Aug/Sept 2005)

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.