Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone withandroid operating system?

Peter Beasley

I wish you would top post.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: 04 November 2018 15:58
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone withandroid operating system?

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 06:15 AM, zahra wrote:

play store download apps automaticly (i think)

This is incorrect.  If you want automatic updates, and for security reasons alone you should, you can set apps up to auto-update.  You can, however, not set them up this way, and you will be asked and can accept/reject.

The fact of the matter is, regardless of platform, you, for any you, do not have the choice to use your favored version of anything "forever."  It's foolhardy to try, too.