From: Antony Stone
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2018 6:35 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone withandroid operating system?

Please could you explain how to disable built-in apps such as the PlayStore?

I know how to uninstall apps which have been installed by the user, and of
course you can simply not open apps which you don't want to run, but how does
one disable apps which one wants to ensure have no way of doing anything on
the system?

Antony.

On Sunday 04 November 2018 at 17:29:53, Peter Mallard wrote:

You can disable apps, if you do not want or use them

On 4 November 2018 4:24:16 pm Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Sorry but you can't remove anything from android phones. It's time to
accept that fact.