Re: off topic, who can help me for buying mobile phone withandroid operating system?

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018 at 10:16 PM, zahra wrote:
how can disable play store?
You cannot.  It is that simple, you cannot.  Why you seem to believe you know better about what should, and should not, be done to keep an operating system, any operating system, or piece of application software appropriately maintained than the people that created it and are tasked with it's maintenance do is a complete and utter mystery to me.

It is one thing to use controls that all end users are provided, which is fine.  It is insanity to try to do blocking not supported by settings themselves, and you constantly demand that you be allowed to do this and that others help you.