Re: MBROLA tts is now open source

Server is having issues not much you can do about that.

On 11/6/2018 6:04 PM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
I would like to learn more about this project, yet, If I google search "mbrola" and the homepage which named "The MBROLA PROJECT HOMEPAGE - TCTS Lab"
http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/synthesis
  cannot be opened, and reported as 502 Bad Gateway

Josh Kennedy 於 29/10/2018 19:37 寫道:

Hi,

I was asked to pass this info along. Now that mbrola is open source, maybe we will have even more tts engines for NVDA. Native Mbrola voices would give us much more higher quality multilingual tts voices than that which comes with espeak.

MBROLA now is open source software

 Valdis Vitolins

Oct 28   #2166

https://github.com/numediart/MBROLA

Can somebody send this message to NVDA mailing list also?

Thanks!

Valdis