Re: nvda and win xp

Antony Stone

Given that Microsoft's extended support for XP ended more than 2 years ago
(and standard support ended in 2009) I doubt that downloads for it are still
available.

I quoted the Wikipedia page as an answer to your question about "what is UIA";
I have no idea where you might now get it from (and I don't use XP).

Antony.

On Sunday 05 June 2016 at 00:20:36, mattias wrote:

where to find it for xp?

Den 2016-06-05 kl. 00:14, skrev Antony Stone:
Yes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_UI_Automation

"UIA is available out of the box in Windows 7 as a part of Windows
Automation API 3.0 and as a separate download for Windows XP, Windows
Vista, and Windows Server 2003 and 2008."

Antony.

On Sunday 05 June 2016 at 00:00:00, mattias wrote:
in nvda on xp

i allways get this message in the log

WARNING - core.main (23:54:03):
UIA not available
uia? something with accessibility?
--
If the human brain were so simple that we could understand it,
we'd be so simple that we couldn't.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.