Apple keyboard

Janine

Hi Group

I have just updated to the latest nvda version. I have tried using my Apple Magic Keyboard with the computer and it does not work. It works fine in the same instance with Jaws. I cannot confirm whether it worked prior to the latest update as I had never used it before with nvda.

My Logitech keyboard works okay with nvda. As the Apple keyboard works with Jaws I am assuming that something is missing between nvda and the keyboard. I cannot get it to even arrow around the desktop screen.

Have any of you got an Apple Magic Keyboard that you could try to see if you can duplicate what is happening with mine.

Kind Regards

Janine Smith