Re: Be the first to try a new Dropbox desktop app

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Hi Rob. I don’t have any problem suing Dropbox 62 right now. What seems to be the problem? I don’t understand.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Robert Kingett
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 5:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Be the first to try a new Dropbox desktop app

I was hoping the initial email would have an email address to reply to

but I could not find any. Looks like they are making a new desktop app.

I hope someone on here has emails and phone numbers to let them know

about the accessibility issues that I am sure, will plague the new

desktop app. If anybody wants to try it, the link is below.

https://www.dropbox.com/desktopapp?_tk=email&oqa=20003345_btn1&oref=e