NVDA and Bitcoin

Giles Turnbull

Hi all,

although I know what Bitcoin is and how it works, I have no clue about actually buying any Bitcoin. Has anybody else tried this and is it generally easy enough to do with NVDA? I understand your Bitcoins live in a code-protected Bitcoin wallet ... are they useable with screen reading software?

I'm writing a storyline for my creative writing course and it involves Bitcoins ... I figure it's probably best to get an idea of the process of buying whatever fraction of a Bitcoin £10 buys, and tracking it's value over the course of a couple of weeks.

Any ideas and suggestions gratefully received :)

Giles