From: "Hope Williamson via Groups.Io" <isepic=lavabit.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 1:09 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Bitcoin

I do know this much about bitcoin. It all depends on where you transfer
them after you buy them. The exchange, the service that converted your
currency to BTC, can keep them for you. However, this is not secure
because quite a few exchanges have been hacked over the years.

You can also transfer them to a hardware and/or software wallet. I
haven't actually bought bitcoin, so I really don't know the state of
software wallets when it comes to being usable with NVDA. It might be
something worth experimenting with, with an extremely small amount of
Bitcoin.

On 11/7/2018 3:48 PM, Giles Turnbull wrote:
Hi all,

although I know what Bitcoin is and how it works, I have no clue about
actually buying any Bitcoin. Has anybody else tried this and is it
generally easy enough to do with NVDA? I understand your Bitcoins live
in a code-protected Bitcoin wallet ... are they useable with screen
reading software?

I'm writing a storyline for my creative writing course and it involves
Bitcoins ... I figure it's probably best to get an idea of the process
of buying whatever fraction of a Bitcoin £10 buys, and tracking it's
value over the course of a couple of weeks.

Any ideas and suggestions gratefully received :)

Giles