Re: NVDA and use with Windoes 10

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Dan

The main website page is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

From there you can get to the nvda related pages. it is sorta like a website inside of a website plus there is other blindness related information they might be interested in.

If you book mark one of the other nvda tutorials page it will link to the other nvea tutorial unless you go to home link then it will take you to the main page of the website.

Gene nz

On 9/11/2018 11:15 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi Gene,

You have a website that has lots of accessibility helps. You have mentioned it before and I have actually looked at it before.  I can't find it now and a friend is needing help learning how to use Windows 10.

Could you please refresh my mind on how to get to it? ;)

Thanks.

Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)