Re: google and basic html

Arlene

Hi, Arlene here. Sorry I use IE and I am allowed to switch to Basic
htm or whatever it is. So, IE and Chrome will allow you to choose.I
find HTMl is more easier then Standard!I too don't care for google's
features. Just as long as I can read and delete mail too. but you
should check your trash folder to clean it. Cause Google can be a pack
rat.

Hi.

If you choose to switch to standard view there is only a couple ways to
switch back to basic.

1. chrome allows you to switch back, firefox/waterfox will not, and ie
does probably because it is old or something who knows.

If all you are using is gmail and settings I wouldn't bother with
standard view, its aparently accessible but basic html is more usable to
me at any rate.

I don't care about 99.9% of google's features though I just want to make
sure I check spam, read mail, etc.