Re: google and basic html

hi shaun.
i always use firefox and firefox allows me to return to basic html,
(whenever i tested standard html and did not like it).

From the Google support page entitled,

See Gmail in standard or basic HTML version (
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/15049?hl=en )

Switch views
------------

Switch from Basic HTML view to Standard view: Open Gmail using this link (
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?nocheckbrowser ). If your browser isn't
supported, this view might not work.

Switch from Standard View to Basic HTML view: Visit the Basic HTML version
of Gmail ( https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/h/1pq68r75kzvdr/?v%3Dlui ).

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in
ignorance.  Huge.  We now have a country that can be told blatant lies —
easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert
workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001
with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole
country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the public?
This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J. Simpson
jurors.*

      ~ Fran Lebowitz in Ruminator Magazine interview with Susannah McNeely
(Aug/Sept 2005)

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens