From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 8:40 PM
Subject: [nvda] google and basic html

Hi.

If you choose to switch to standard view there is only a couple ways to switch back to basic.

1. chrome allows you to switch back, firefox/waterfox will not, and ie does probably because it is old or something who knows.

If all you are using is gmail and settings I wouldn't bother with standard view, its aparently accessible but basic html is more usable to me at any rate.

I don't care about 99.9% of google's features though I just want to make sure I check spam, read mail, etc.