From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] google and basic html

Whether there is such a setting or not, simply be in forms mode in the edit field and use the command control home to move to the top of the edit field before you write. If you use automatic switching, that may not work, I don't know. Maybe it moves you to the top of the page and goes into browse mode. Just one more reason I believe strongly that people should turn off the automatic changing feature and manually go into forms mode or into browse mode.