From: "Arlene" <nedster66@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 5:03 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] google and basic html

Hi there: I;m not sure how one does that. When I see my messages on
this list. It's at the top. I'm using basic html using IE for win 7.

On 11/8/18, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Arleen,

Is there a way to make replies come to the top of a message in basic HTML? I
used to use gmail's site and whenever I replied to a message, it would go to
the bottom of the original message instead of the top. That's when I
switched to an email client like outlook.

Rosemarie