Re: To Turn Fast Boot OFF so that the Windows Start Sound plays upon starting up from a shut down

Jeffrey,

           That's a good catch, and absolutely accurate.  Several questioners had indicated that they had already done this and couldn't understand why they weren't getting the start up sound, that's why I hadn't included that pivotal bit of information.

           The easiest way to get to this is Control Panel, Sounds.