Re: DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

As far as I am aware of there is no way to delete all your emails at
one go in gmail. You have to check them one by one and then click on
the delete button.
I clear those emails I do not need daily.
Nevzat

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 03:14 AM, Heaven Botma wrote:

If you have a Gmail account with thousands of e-mails, is there a way to
clean the account at once?
* Mass Selection and Deletion of Gmail Messages via the Gmail Web Interface
(
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOWXVWcmJFM2pwdjQ
)

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in
ignorance.  Huge.  We now have a country that can be told blatant lies —
easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert
workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September 11, 2001
with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole
country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the public?
This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J. Simpson
jurors.*

      ~ Fran Lebowitz in Ruminator Magazine interview with Susannah McNeely
(Aug/Sept 2005)