Re: DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

I do not like clatter.

On 11/9/18, chris miles <grrenfly@sky.com> wrote:
On 09/11/2018 14:21, Gene wrote:
All that work, manually deleting all unwanted messages.  Are they
anything you don't want on the site in case of some sort of hack?
Unless they contain confidential or personal information you don't
want anyone to see, in which case the information shouldn't be sent in
an unencrypted message in the first place since e-mail isn't private
unless encrypted, why bother deleting messages?  As I explained
earlier, you will never run out of room.
*From:* Nevzat Adil <mailto:nevzatadil@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Friday, November 09, 2018 8:12 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

As far as I am aware of there is no way to delete all your emails at
one go in gmail. You have to check them one by one and then click on
the delete button.
I clear those emails I do not need daily.
Nevzat

On 11/9/18, Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com
<mailto:britechguy@gmail.com>> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 03:14 AM, Heaven Botma wrote:

If you have a Gmail account with thousands of e-mails, is there a
way to
clean the account at once?
* Mass Selection and Deletion of Gmail Messages via the Gmail Web
Interface
(
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOWXVWcmJFM2pwdjQ
)

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763

*The terrible state of public education has paid huge dividends in
ignorance.  Huge.  We now have a country that can be told blatant lies

easily checkable, blatant lies — and I’m not talking about the covert
workings of the CIA. When we have a terrorist attack, on September
11, 2001
with 19 men — 15 of them are Saudis — and five minutes later the whole
country thinks they’re from Iraq — how can you have faith in the
public?
This is an easily checkable fact. The whole country is like the O.J.
Simpson
jurors.*

      ~ Fran Lebowitz in Ruminator Magazine interview with Susannah
McNeely
(Aug/Sept 2005)

Hi,

Just select all of the e-mails in the G Mail folder then press delete; a
message comes saying do you want to delete the said e-mails; press the
delete button.The folder is empty.