From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nevzat Adil
Sent: Friday, 09 November 2018 16:54
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

I do not like clatter.

On 11/9/18, chris miles <grrenfly@sky.com> wrote:
On 09/11/2018 14:21, Gene wrote:
All that work, manually deleting all unwanted messages. Are they
anything you don't want on the site in case of some sort of hack?
Unless they contain confidential or personal information you don't
want anyone to see, in which case the information shouldn't be sent
in an unencrypted message in the first place since e-mail isn't
private unless encrypted, why bother deleting messages? As I
explained earlier, you will never run out of room.