From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

The trash folder automatically deletes mail that is thirty days old. It appears the accumulated mail is somewhere else, such as in the inbox. It may be that someone wants to remove everything for some reason. But you don't have to worry about running out of room. If you run out of room, the oldest messages are deleted and replaced by newer ones. So if that is the only reason you want to remove old mail, there is no need to do so.

I don't use GMail for personal mail that I want to keep private so I don't care about whether it accumulates. It is all list mail, in my case.