From: Gene
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

I didn't keep Hope's messages so the originals won't be below this message.

I thought I read, and maybe I did read somewhere, that if the GMail inbox is full, it will automatically delete old mail and replace it with new mail.  But this appears not to be true, based on what I read after seeing your messages.

However, I don't know why your trash isn't being emptied.  I've seen in enough reputable places, that GMail deletes trash after a message is 30 days old enough that I think it is true.