Re: DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

Actually, in digging around to see if I could find something about trash management I discovered that the 15 GB limit applies across all Google storage.  For anyone logged in to a Google Account they can go to:
                      https://one.google.com/u/0/storage?hl=en
to see how much storage their using and in which Google services.  I have a lot less storage used than I had presumed for my primary account, just a bit over 2GB.