Re: DELETING MULTIPLE E-MAILS IN GMAIL

Sarah k Alawami

I clear thing sout every few years and in fact that keepeveryting saved me during a dispute Ihad once a few years ago which happened a few years before that. So yeah that worked out.

On 10 Nov 2018, at 7:37, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 11:13 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
I have my messages going to archive instead of trash so I keep everything and I mean everything.
An idiosyncratic choice that explains much.  I have no desire to keep the vast majority of my e-mail, though I keep a lot of it.  If it's not something I could ever foresee needing to reference at a later date in time out it goes!