Re: Introducing three new add-ons and two updated add-ons: AudioChart, Bluetooth Audio, TextNav #addonrelease

Giles Turnbull

Thank you so much for the Bluetooth Audio addon, Tony Malykh, I installed it and haven't had any breakup of audio through my bluetooth speakers in the 10 minutes since I installed it, and it always was breaking up within a matter of seconds before!

Lenron, I just Googled for Bluetooth Audio NVDA addon and got the NVDA Community addons page as the first result, and the three new addons were top of that page.

Giles