Re: Accessible CD ripper

Joseph Weakland

is this program free?

On 11/11/2018 9:39 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I like EZ Audio Converter.  Recent versions have become accessible. Earlier ones weren't in that you couldn't select or unselect tracks using the keyboard but now you can.  It automatically checks a CD and if it exists in the on line database, all the title, artist and track info is imported so if you rip files from it, they will be properly labeled.

Roger

On 11/11/2018 9:07 AM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

Subject says it all. Does anyone know of a good CD ripper that will identify the CD title and tracks on it? We used to use CDEx, but on these new CDs we just got, it isn't identifying anything. Please help? We're using the latest version of NVDA and we're using Windows 10 version 1803.

--
Joseph Weakland