Re: Accessible CD ripper

erik burggraaf <erik@...>

Did you double check your CD DB settings? it's not likely, but it possible that something got turned off. You could also try changing the server, and see if that makes a difference.

In any event, another accessible CD ripper is exact audio copy. I don't know what cddb lookup it uses, maybe it will help you, and maybe not. Anyhow, it's worth a try.

another thing to remember is that the cddb information is largely entered by users. It's possible that no one has entered the information for the CD you are trying to rip. In that case, it would help other users if you had the time and you could fill in the information manually and submit it.

On November 11, 2018 10:08:11 AM "Lisa P Geibel" <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Subject says it all. Does anyone know of a good CD ripper that will
identify the CD title and tracks on it? We used to use CDEx, but on
these new CDs we just got, it isn't identifying anything. Please help?
We're using the latest version of NVDA and we're using Windows 10
version 1803.

--
Lisa P. Geibel
email: