Re: Accessible CD ripper

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi can you please provide the web site where to get the cd ripping program from?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:35 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible CD ripper

It isn't free but you can use it for about a month as a trial version. A
lifetime license is only $20 or that's what I paid several years ago.

Roger

On 11/11/2018 9:46 AM, Joseph Weakland wrote:
is this program free?

On 11/11/2018 9:39 AM, Roger Stewart wrote:
I like EZ Audio Converter. Recent versions have become accessible.
Earlier ones weren't in that you couldn't select or unselect tracks
using the keyboard but now you can. It automatically checks a CD and
if it exists in the on line database, all the title, artist and track
info is imported so if you rip files from it, they will be properly
labeled.

Roger

On 11/11/2018 9:07 AM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

Subject says it all. Does anyone know of a good CD ripper that will
identify the CD title and tracks on it? We used to use CDEx, but on
these new CDs we just got, it isn't identifying anything. Please
help? We're using the latest version of NVDA and we're using Windows
10 version 1803.