Re: Skype ver 8.33

Well skype classic is gone or is soon to be.

Skype 8 is what you will have if you need it.

I know people have used it but fortunately as I have little need of it for business and can switch most of that to email I simply have left that behind.

Its accessible supoposed to be more so but who knows or cares if you don't need it.

On 11/13/2018 3:15 AM, Paul O'Rahilly wrote:
Folks

Forgive me if you have discussed this already.

I stupidly upgraded my Skype classic to the latest ver 8.33.

I'm struggling to make it work with either NVDA or JAWS, with the same
ease as Skype classic.

Does anyone have suggestions ?.

Thanks, Paul

.