ccleaner new release

Hi all.

Here is a new release and as usual the ini file is here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kbbbqs8blbyuev9/ccleaner.ini?dl=1

The ini file has as usual the ics run for those that want to get the full benifits or simply don't want my file do a control f on ccleaner.ini in notepad and find cfg.

Select every line including the first cfg line and hit delete and then save the file and rerun the program.

Sadly quickclean and the settings to use it are as buggy as ever, ie I can't deselect the buttons or even do anything, and quickclean still has issues but at least now it starts by default as off.

Now as long as piriform or should I say avast corp in their infinit wizdom doesn't reenable the damn setting every few runthroughs that will actually be good.

I suspect the fact that its freezing on some units rather than my issue is probably the issue.

I really hope that at least in portable we don't have to handle these issues its why I switched to portable, firstly the visual panel and then to get away from system monitering.

The thing is, get past the inaccessible configuration and settings, the monitering, the extra not needed things like quickclean and the program is basically accessible once configured.

If you didn't have my ini file you would need sighted help to configure it once, but then you could also edit the ini file, settings mostly are true false 1 or 0 values mostly anyway.

There are custom ini files you can put in or get bits from to.

And there are ways to add things in if you need just remember eventually the datafile entries will slow the engine down.

With all that out the way, ccleaner is still in my view a good program.