Re: Skype ver 8.33

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

the following tutorial for skype 8 should help you it can be found off the following page at http://accessibilitycentral.net/nvda%20tutorials%20for%20other%20programs.html

When you go to the page you can jump down by headings to the tutorial for skype 8 plus the older version. there is a web version which is not up there at present for skype which will get posted sooner or later.

Gene nz

On 13/11/2018 3:15 AM, Paul O'Rahilly wrote:
Folks

Forgive me if you have discussed this already.

I stupidly upgraded my Skype classic to the latest ver 8.33.

I'm struggling to make it work with either NVDA or JAWS, with the same
ease as Skype classic.

Does anyone have suggestions  ?.

Thanks, Paul