Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 2:23 PM
To: nvda
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Spybot and Mozilla

Hello Group,

To follow up with Gene and others:

I am using FF version fifty-two presently.
Again, I want to stay with this, and turn off the occasional notices
to update to FF 63 or whatever the numeric. I am not sure how to do
that or if I can?

Here is the link implying Spybot 2.7, which is on my computer,
contains anti-virus. My comment follows.
Here comes 2.7 - Spybot Anti-Malware and Antivirus : Spybot Anti ...
https://www.safer-networking.org/here-comes-2-7/Result Options
May 3, 2018 - This is the new Spybot – Search & Destroy 2.7.64. We are
proud to present a new version of Spybot – Search & Destroy that will
give you not only new features, but better security and faster scans.
Spybot 2.x FAQ

Comment: I am in search of an easy to use AV program and found Avast
difficult to run to install. I am not happy with Microsoft Security
Essentials, and AVG is difficult to update on my own as a blind
person. Thanks.
Best,
--
David Russell