From: "David Russell" <david.sonofhashem@gmail.com>
To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 3:43 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with Spybot and Mozilla

Hi NVDA Group,

The best way to do this is just pose my questions. Thanks in advance
for your helpful input.

1. NVDA and Spybot 2.7. Does anyone know if NVDA 2.7, Search and
Destroy, also includes an anti-virus feature? Would a detailed report
of a scan be pretty long reading?

2. As Spybot deletes passwords from browser memory, is there a way to
ensure that it leaves the browser alone so that the current classic
version remains on your computer?
I had to do a system restore to get my old browser back after a scan
session. Overall, I do like Spybot!

Best to All,
--
David Russell