Has anyone else had quick navigation keys stop working after installing Microsoft Office?

John J. Boyer

They were working until I did that installation. I have a laptop computer. The vendor configured it before giving it to
me. The quick navigation keys have never worked. They are trying to figure out what they might have done that caused
this problem. Once I know that, I might be able to write a NVDA add-on to correct it.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer