From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 7:24 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Eloquence with Lates Version of NVDA

Sorry, let me rephrase that...

Eloquence have a SAPI5 version, and as that, it is available for all
applications...

It does not come with any flavour of Windows operative system...

Rui Fontes

Às 14:59 de 13/11/2018, kelby carlson escreveu:
I had no idea Eloquence had become a Windows Voice. I assumed SAPI
version 4 would be the old voices (i.e. Mary, Sam, Mike, from long ago.)
This is very helpful so thank you.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens