From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Kingett
Sent: 13 November 2018 14:00
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skype ver 8.33

I've never seen anybody mainstream usin teamtalk. It seems like only blind
people use it, sadly. It's a great program even though it is not simple to
set up. As for what you can do to make this new version a bit easier to use,
there's very little you can do. I would at least turn auto answering calls
on. Below are the steps. The privacy issue is outweighed by the amount of
time it takes for users to answer a call manually.

1. Hit Alt, T.
2. Arrow down to preferences.
3. Once inside preferences, go to the calls tab and check answer incoming
calls automatically. Settings save automatically so close the window after.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens