From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert
Kingett
Sent: 13 November 2018 14:00
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Skype ver 8.33

I've never seen anybody mainstream usin teamtalk. It seems like only
blind
people use it, sadly. It's a great program even though it is not simple
set up. As for what you can do to make this new version a bit easier to
use,
there's very little you can do. I would at least turn auto answering
calls
on. Below are the steps. The privacy issue is outweighed by the amount of
time it takes for users to answer a call manually.

1. Hit Alt, T.
2. Arrow down to preferences.
3. Once inside preferences, go to the calls tab and check answer incoming
calls automatically. Settings save automatically so close the window
after.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens