problems with textnav addon

Well I am using latest stable NVDA with testnav addon,
I found that some text are are ignored by the textnav addons.

Example
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English
when loaded into this page, press shift alt down arrow, it jumps to "Look up English or english in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.", where there is a portion of text "From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia" before that is skipped
then I press shift alt down arrow again , it jumps to "This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English. "
where also skipped "English usually refers to: "

Example 2
https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/crr7mlg0gqqt/apple

press shift alt down arrow jump to "Market cap. US dollars"
where "Apple
Ticker AAPL
Today's data summary
Market closed
% change
-1.00%
Price US dollars
192.23
Change
-1.94
As of 09:58 14 Nov 2018" are skipped

There are still many examples of such situation happening where I only quoted two of them.

Many thanks.
William