From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] ccleaner new release

Yes, I am unsure why they feel they have to include this feature either.

It looks like it was part of android for a while and they are simply porting it over, one of those one size fits all jobs.

I could see why you wuld want it in a mobile phone, a set and forget, but quickclean is not really usefull for us really in fact some users have had it crash and they have made it just be off, but yeah, its not accessible and actually really not needed by us either.

On 11/13/2018 10:04 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
The latest release has an issue. If you dally around when going through the buttons, on the new quick thingymajig, it auto activates, leaving you in an inaccessible window, which you have to close to carry on.
It seems to me this so called new feature is simply the old customise feature brought out on the top level and made not to work with a screenreader very well. Hitting custom seems to just behave as before.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-