From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum and add-ons

Here's what I found out. Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't change anything. The problem was that I was using a very slow connection for a bit and I didn't realize how slow it was. I was notified that Noscript had been added but it hadn't been. When I went through the procedure again, it was and it is accessible. So I now know that Quantum itself doesn't cause accessibility problems if the add-ons are designed to be accessible.