Re: Firefox Quantum and add-ons

Well its why I still use waterfox, some sites complain about old engines like github but they still work.

On 11/15/2018 12:17 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Well yes but some useful add ons are simply no longer made for the new one. One is navigational sounds. To my mind it would be trivial for Mozilla to insert  optional sounds in their own code, particularly for click a link/button etc, and page loaded and end of download.
Thiose are the main reason I use Waterfox.
brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:24 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum and add-ons

Here's what I found out.  Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't change anything.  The problem was that I was using a very slow connection for a bit and I didn't realize how slow it was.  I was notified that Noscript had been added but it hadn't been.  When I went through the procedure again, it was and it is accessible.  So I now know that Quantum itself doesn't cause accessibility problems if the add-ons are designed to be accessible.