Re: windows ten insider builds

Antony Stone

Well, according to http://www.howtogeek.com/224826/

"To stop getting insider builds, you can simply visit the “Advanced options”
page in the Windows Update settings again and click “Stop Insider builds.”
You’ll be thanked for participating and your computer will reboot. You don’t
actually have to leave the insider program with your Microsoft account."

Hope that helps,

Antony.

On Sunday 05 June 2016 at 16:31:37, Rayette Rucker wrote:

Is there an accessible way to opt out of Insider builds for windows 10.
I want to update my computer but don't want the insider builds anymore.
--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.