De: Jolene Cardenas
Data: domingo, 5 de junho de 2016 03:21
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Meet NVDA 2016.2, bringing spelling error beep, grammar
error detection and more to your work, home and everything in between
#NVAccess #release

Hello,

I had just downloaded and installed this version of NVDA a few days
ago and noticed that it still wouldn't let me save my current
configuration settings.

I'm aware that some of you have shared helpful tips on how I could do
this in the previous version, but I admit I had waited until this new
version came out before doing anything, and it still wouldn't let me
save the configurations.

Is there something else I could do besides something drastic like
uninstalling this current version of NVDA from my Windows 10-based
Asus laptop, deleting the Profile folder from my Users folder, and
then reinstalling it again?

Since I don't have a backup laptop or device of any kind to use in
case something goes wrong, I'm afraid of doing anything drastic.
Please help.

Thank you very much, and have a good day.

aloha,

Jolene.