Re: Has anyone else had quick navigation keys stop working after installing Microsoft Office?

John J. Boyer

What is this tool for reregistering filles and how do i find it?

John

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 11:09:20AM -0000, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Comment. Note Office removal or updates have in the past stopped proper use
of single key nav in browsers and pdf and word due to registry not being
put back as it should be. Assuming you are using the latest nvda, then
running the tool in the tools section to re register some crucial files
needed for accessibility may fix the problem. Otherwise if not you may need
to go back to the machine before it was installed, NOT by uninstalling but
either via backup and restore or maybe the more convenient system restore.
It may not work though. Can you still move between focus and browse modes?
If yes it could be a new but similar problem created in a recent update.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-