Re: NVDA not read anything in any browser.

Annette Moore

I was also getting that "unknown" issue and Firefox was loading very slowly so I just ran that tool and so far, it's working much better. thanks for the suggestion.

Annette

On 11/14/2018 12:43 PM, Chris via Groups.Io wrote:

Sounds like the old dll registration issue again

Try running the com registration tool under nvda menu tools

Good luck