Re: addon updater

Hi,

I deleted the log content (over a megabyte in size).

As far as I can tell, there is no single entry regarding Add-on Updater; instead, it is filled with event execution error coming from Audio Themes 3D add-on.

Because the add-ons community lost contact with author of Audio Themes 3D add-on (or this person is not responding), it appears we need to create a community-based patch for this add-on, similar to what I did with Remote add-on a few months ago. I’ll bring this up with add-ons community this weekend.

Cheers,

joseph