From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox Quantum and add-ons

There is an update but I don't like it as muchh. Though I seldom use it, I want it just in case. I'm also not restricting myself in any way. I almost always use the computer offline, using it online only rarely perhaps for Youtube or while on vacation for browsing and e-mail. That being the case, I'd rather leave it as it is. I don't think I'd have any problems with Service Pack 1, but for my purposes, it works flawlessly and I don't want to taike even minor risks of problems for no advantage that means anything.

One of these days, I may get curious enough about the new NVDA interface that I install Service Pack 1 but that hasn't happened yet.