From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon updater

Hi,

I deleted the log content (over a megabyte in size).

As far as I can tell, there is no single entry regarding Add-on Updater;
instead, it is filled with event execution error coming from Audio Themes 3D
add-on.

Because the add-ons community lost contact with author of Audio Themes 3D
add-on (or this person is not responding), it appears we need to create a
community-based patch for this add-on, similar to what I did with Remote
add-on a few months ago. I'll bring this up with add-ons community this
weekend.

Cheers,

joseph