From: "Tejas Bendre" <bendre.tejas6@gmail.com>
To: "nvda" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:34 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not read anything in any browser.

Hello guys,
facing big problem with NVDA.
I am using Dell laptop With Windows 10 1803.
NVDA latest 18.3.2 version.
Whenever I open any browser NVDA not read anything it's just saying
unknown and unknown.
so this is happen with NVDA only.
I try JAWS but JAWS working fine.

Actually same problem i was face with 1703 version.
but afther update in 1803 laptop verks 2 3 days.
and now same problem i am faceing.
i tryed all browsers.
So can anyone help me.